COVID-19 WORK ARRANGEMENTS
Hi Valued Committee / Client,
As part of our continuous commitment to the safety of our communities, employees and clients, we at JaGaSolution are announcing that much of our workforce will be asked to continue to work remotely from 24th August 2020 until 31st December 2020.
With this continued “work-from-home” arrangement - we would like to assure that our services will remain available, reliable and resilient. We will continue to follow the guidance from the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH) and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Our new measures to manage the risks arising from COVID-19 are as follows:
- Encourage our employees to work from home where possible
- Encourage virtual meetings internally and externally to minimize face-to-face meet ups
- Names and contact of attendees for face-to-face meetings will be recorded
- Implement all necessary precautions as per MOH guidelines (usage of hand sanitizers, disinfection at work areas, entry records for contact tracing, social distancing etc.)
- Encourage and implement good hygiene practices among our teams
- Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency at our office areas
As our clients/partners, we would like to request you to take the necessary measures as per MOH guidelines, In the event you or your organisation has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 where our clients or employees may be impacted, we ask that you immediately notify us at +(60)3-79319911 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
As our current COVID-19 pandemic is constantly evolving, we will continue to monitor the situation and introduce additional safeguarding measures as and when necessary.
Ignatius Ho & David Foo